View Single Post
  #837   ^
Old Sat, May-28-22, 05:39

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

got next year, 2 wks booked at state park beach. had to fight like a dog to get that. OK, now I want another 2 wk beach trip at another beach state park and will have to fight like an insane person to get that, we shall see.

better mood by not by much

sun today so that helps but that storm made it so much more chillier...ugh

damn vacuum on the pool hose broke. have to go buy new vacuum head and have to go sooner than later cause I can't wait on it....what a pain in the......

I only got 1 wk beach in Aug. With all troubles I was having with parents etc. I just forgot to book mostly and this yr all I got is 1 wk. at lakefront in SC and 1 wk in Edisto on beach. Slim travel pickin's this year but am going to 'wander around NC SC and TN and maybe into VA kinda close and see what I can get for like 4 days here, 4 days somewhere else to just get the hell out of dodge. ugh

everything still seems SO off ya know

hubby being pain in the........wants a few days in hotel so he can surf fish and I am like, no damn hotel when I got a $120K rig sitting in the driveway, if you think I am paying 350 a night for a hotel room at the beach you are insane HAHA Told him to back off and just wait for what I book and go with the flow, he gets in the mix and everything goes haywire and I ain't in the mood for haywire....yes my control freak side is showing.

plus the state park went up alot...like $65 a night vs. my old 40 a night....so 2 wks is just shy of $1K. Well I know it is way cheaper with 500 a wk at beach LOL but damn ya know...sticker shock booking next year this time. I am used to like 320 or so for a wk, now it is like 500 for a wk. yea yea chump change but I see it and feel it in the wallet HAHA

ok the way I am typing, yea I am still in a mood LOL

back later to chat up more if the mood hits.

will try to drag myself out of the lows and into the highs ugh