#7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-08, 08:17

Plan: Fung-inspired fasting
Stats: 336/000/160 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 191%

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebene
lol! i laughed at that sunnywey, but i hope u dont take offence. It just made me remember when I did weight watchers. It seemed like I was ALWAYS thinking about food. I would carry my slider around religiously and would actually suffer mild panic attacks if I didnt know the full caloric figures for foods. the stress was so much, I would descend into icecream pints to cope, and then calculate how many extra points I had to subtracts from my allowances over coming weeks, so I could lose the "icecream weight"!
Low carb has been the most liberating WOE I have experienced. I mean, I have kept dark chocolate (my all time fav sweet!) an almost daily part of my eating and I continue to lose consistently. If the dreaded stall comes, no biggie, i will toss the chocolate aside. But no more obssessing, no more counting, no more planning to lose binge-weight.....wow....

I completely agree -- on WW I was always obsessing, worrying, planning, and I was just plain hungry. Very low carb diets are so freeing -- I don't think about food between meals. I always thought my food obsession problem was psychological. Eating very low carb shows me that it's purely physical.