View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-18, 06:17

Plan: atkins
Stats: 171/138/130 Female 5.7
BF:
Progress:
Default DYSLEXIA Help!! ~ CLL point.......Confused

Dear All, I have had good results from Atkins in the past, and have lost 33 pounds after returning from USA to UK (No more Pecan Pie).
I have trouble relating to learning/remembering especially with calculations so when I hit my goal weight mainly from sticking on induction as that is simplest for me, I then am scared to eat any carbs at all.
I do not eat wheat and sugar and pasta etc anyway, but would like to switch to eating less fat in the form of cream/butter etc and start to introduce sweet potato, cottage cheese and more vegetables really.
It is the understanding of how to do it I am struggling with really. I would like to know how to maintain my weight for life, how to measure my CLL .
I know I have to stay at my goal weight for 4 weeks, but unsure how many carbs to eat for those four weeks, do I increase the carbs during that time, and how often to weigh myself and generally monitor it.
I get very overwhelmed by all the info (I'm an artist...haha)
Please can anybody teach me in succinct bullet points as I would love to know how many carbs And calories I can eat before putting on weight.
I am quite active and walk everywhere and swim 3-4 times a week.
Warm Regards
AlexisLowCarber
Sponsored Links