View Single Post
  #667   ^
Old Mon, Apr-06-20, 03:51

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good MONDAY for all you who do not know what today is!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just got off the Amazon website. I ordered an oxygen finger monitor. It is on back order- 2 weeks. I searched every website. That is the quickest I could get one. I am hoping I don't NEED it. I should have one on hand though.

What I am hearing over and over and over is that it is hard to breathe if you are infected, BUT you have enough 02- just feels like you don't.
Being the nurse in me I want numbers. Both my kids said they really struggled for 2-3 really hard nights. My DS said he was scared he would not wake up.
Thankfully both are over the hump. My DD is still on inhalers and weak, but she is doing better. She did say it was the sickest she has ever been. She swears I gave it to her- I doubt it. She could have picked it up at the grocery! Who knows, just happy she is doing better, and the littles are fine.

So I got up at 4:30- ugh........ I need to leave here though at 6:30 to pick up the face masks- then it will be a 45 min drive to the hospital. I will be up on the unit today.

I made some green tea- over ice to take in. It's an immunity boost. You all might want to consider it. I am not a fan, but I add a passion fruit bag to it to help the taste (herbal).
I am also taking prenatal vitamins. I am reading that zinc is a huge help with fighting this.

"They" are saying this week and next are going to be peak with this virus. They are saying to stay out of grocery stores this week and next. Just passing along information- do what you will with it.

I feel good. I am happy my grass is short cut! I aways like it shorter. I have weeds, but not a fan of weed killer with a dog.

Ok- well I guess I should scoot!!!!! - Off to earn my keep. Back later with personals! But I wrote a book yesterday!