Old Mon, Apr-15-02, 16:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins -- Zone
Stats: 175/175/140 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:no clue; yikes! ;)
Progress: 0%
Default HI Serielle!

You wanted tips?

I'm not quite the best here, especially since i am off and on this diet like there is nothing to it! I lost about 20 lbs before my soph year of college, but after living in my sorority house, I packed on all the weight plus some now that the year is coming to an end!
some tips?

** If you have a sweet tooth like me, quench it! If it means eating 1 sugar free cookie, one mini serving of sugar free chocolate pudding, drizzling spelnda on bacon and sausage, it will help! Splenda is my absolute fav! I put it on a lot of what I eat just to keep the sweet taste here and there! If I dont, I feel like I'm being restricted!

** Dont look at fat content. It will freak you out. At first using real butter seemed so weird to me, I was big into low cal foods, ignore em! SWITCh to looking at sugar and carbs! (Stay away from low fat, low cal stuff, they will be packed with carbs)

** Eat when you want -- chances are you wont be hungry as much anyways

** let yourself splurge now and then, if you dont you will keep slipping off of the diet. (I'm the perfect example)

** diet flavored snapples have very low carb content -- they often satisfy my sweet side!!

I hope this helped! good luck!

kris