View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Sat, Jan-14-17, 20:21

Plan: Carnivore & IF
Stats: 357/294/170 Female 5' 8"
BF:
Progress: 34%

This is so awesome. You've done a phenomenal job, Ken, and you are totally inspiring (do you ever get tired of hearing that? Don't, because you are!)

I love your Rule #1. It's so true, and since I read this a couple of days ago, I keep reminding myself of it. I will remember your story- thank you thank you THANK YOU for outlining how difficult it was for you in the beginning (and the middle, too.)

Right now, this WOE is still "easy" to me. But it's got to be forever, and I am certain that my path to losing 150 pounds won't be easy. I'm glad you mentioned "But as the weeks went by, the diet was getting harder – not easier. My willpower was running low." Just sticking to it is what saved you. I've been thinking about my future, and "can I do it?" has popped into my head so many times, and running across your story came at the absolute perfect time for me. I am now resolute. Yes, I can do it. Sticking to LCHF all day, every day, and eventually, my favorite foods will change, too. It will become my new normal. I just have to fix my broken body with healing LCHF foods.

I am so happy for you. It sounds like you're on top of the world- you rock, keep it up!!