#4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-10-03, 00:36

Plan: Atkins-Started 6 Jan 2003
Stats: 445/445/225 Male 6 ft 3 in
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Signs of weight loss

Hi Bamrak,

First of all congrats to you for making the positive step about low carb eating. I started Atkins about 6 weeks ago and I feel great. I can relate to not being able to weigh myself because I am pretty big also. You will feel the benefits very quickly. Try measuring your waist. I lost 6 inches in 3 weeks.Your clothes will start to feel looser. Hey,if I can do this anybody can. I feel that I have loads more energy and I don,t feel tired in the middle of the day anymore. I am never hungry also. This is now the longest time I have ever been on a diet. Diet perhaps is too strong a word. As far as I am concerned it is a new way of life for me. I have also started a journal, simply to chart my progress over the months, years to come.

Make sure that you drink plenty of water as well. I made the mistake of drinking diet cokes and eating sugar free jelly. I later found out that these contain asparatine which is a big NO NO.
The important thing to remember is that you are not alone. This forum will give you all the support you need, and there are plenty of folk in the same situation as you and me who will give you both the motivation and inspiration you need to continue with low carb eating.

Best Wishes

Kenny