View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-19, 17:32

Plan: Protein Power, IF
Stats: 238/204/145 Female 5'8"
BF:53.75%/46.6%/25%
Progress: 37%
Default Move Every Day Challenge

I’m a total couch potato. I want to start building some muscle, increase my flexibility and do PT for my recently sprained ankle. I’m setting myself a goal to do some kind of physical activity every day in February. I’d love for people to join me so we can keep each other at it and develop new habits.

This is meant to be a friendly and supportive, not competitive group. Everyone is welcome no matter your fitness level or what activities you do. Join in any time.

When it comes to activities, you decide what counts based on your goals. For some people (like me), just doing 15 minutes of pilates or going for a walk is going to be an accomplishment. Maybe you took advantage of the polar vortex and went sledding with your kids. Other people might be cross-fit aficionados or training for a 10k. Come as you are and want to be!

Start by sharing your goal if you want, then put the date and the activity you did today. Every day, quote your previous entry (and delete the quote tags) and add the new date and activity after you’ve done it!
Sponsored Links