#13   ^
Old Thu, May-03-07, 21:37
Lipivore

Plan: Very Low Carb Paleo
Stats: 270/185/180 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 94%

Thanks TarHeel,

Actually, I'm relieved that I've found out that this is what me and most of my family memebers have. My doctor gave me a couple of tests once. One for ADHD and the other for depression. He said I had some traits of ADHD but not enough to be considered it. As for the depression, he said I was all over the map on that one and that it wasn't consintent with depression but that my life was in turmoil. I also have problems conveying what I want to say although I have no problems understanding.

Also, I research things to death and get frustrated when I can't find anything new...such as today with this topic. I take it all in but if you ask me to tell you about it...it's very difficult unless you give me a test. It's as if I need something to prompt me then my brain will go right to it with no problem.

I'm really good with troubleshooting and can't understand why people can't see the problem with something concrete such as a piece of equipment and the way that it's hooked up or how to assemble something. People are always asking me to fix their computers but I have to be there to do it. I can't just tell them. It makes me feel vindicated since I can't fathom how people can interpret abstract ideas as I mentioned in an earlier post.

I think I will contact my state autism society. Thanks for the suggestion.

Craig