Thread: white tongue
View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Jun-08-06, 14:46

Plan: candida wipe out plan
Stats: 130/115/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 150%

In my opinion..........I have not personally tried threelac but they promote eating whatever you want, take the product and you'll be free.....that can't be possible. It takes very long to get rid of candida when you are on supplements or meds and the diet and doing everything right.

I went to this web site and ordered their free book. I also decided to go with them b/c they seem to be the only place with a plan and time frame......you can call up and speak to the counselors who are really helpful..........they also have a second book you can recieve that has more info on kids with candida.

So far I am destrying yeast left and right on this stuff.....(yes I can visibly see it being expelled in mass quantities)........I have felt horrible only because it's working so well and I have had this for years.......maybe all my life. Nothing is going to be inexpensive when you have candida........but if you don't treat it it will get worse and grow and turn into the fungal form within your body. Just look at this as a life and death kind of thing.........you have to do it or it will take away your life...........it took mine for years now.

here is the site........I suggest reading the book entirely...........do the research online with other products..........then make your decision.

http://candidayeastinfections.com/description.htm

good luck.