#12   ^
Old Sat, Mar-24-18, 10:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 296/220/205 Male 71 inches
BF:25%?
Progress: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sks23cu
You do know that a lot of research papers, with the data, are behind paywalls.

Of course it's behind a paywall. All of my published papers are behind paywalls.

Note that since you don't have access to the data then you literally do not know what you are talking about and are taking it on faith. Literally. Now I'm not a fan of the word "literally" as it's been overused by teenagers to exaggerate but in this case it's the right word. You LITERALLY don't know what you are talking about.

I, on the other hand, got access to the P&V paper which they cite and posted it. The reason I feel comfortable doing so is that once upon a time P&V posted it on their site but now the link is broken. Fishy. Then to find out their paper does not substantiate what they say, that there is an optimal level of ketosis, their whole scientific premise comes crashing down. It's past fishy. They have lost scientific credibility.

Then with the failure of the other LC advocates in the NuSci study we find that most, if not all, of the narrative built around why LC works, and it does work, has no basis.

The reason you can't show the data isn't because it's behind a paywall. The reason is that it doesn't exist. Prove me wrong. You can't.