View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Sep-06-02, 14:55

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

The only time I have spotting is when I don't take my BCP properly, like being late taking one or missing it.
You are on a very high dose and I wouldn't think you would need that much. My doctor started me on the low dose and was willing to increase it if it didn't work. I would insist on the lowest dose and go from there if you feel like taking it. there is no sense in taking more if you don't need it.
I never had lab results that specifically said that I have the disorder but I have all the symptom of it. Give me a check list and I can check about every symptom there is.
I also seem to have darker hair growth than you do. Even on my upper lip it is very dark and at least now it comes in fine and lighter so it is easier to remove.
I'm not sure what exactly to tell you, other than my experience as a nurse is always the lowest dose and move up if you think you need to. 100 mg of aldactone is a lot.
I'm also 5'3 (a little shorter) and weight right now about 195, I have lost about 27lbs in the past 15 months.
Tanya