View Single Post
  #431   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-24, 04:11

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Let's see if the site problems are resolved?

OMG.....yesterday was SO nice! It was so weird to be warm and actually sweat again! It was well into the 80's I think we're going to have much the same weather today until a front comes thru and brings some t-storms late this afternoon/evening. My regular golf partner did not play yesterday as she's really struggling with her game. I've been trying to offer some tips, but she just gets mad and shuts down. It makes for a tense, bad day when she's hacking and whacking. She said she was going to go to the driving range yesterday and "figure things out". Yeah....right. I know it's frustrating....been there, done that. She said she'll play today....we'll see.

--------

Jaz.....Wow, you did have a day on the road yesterday! Do you have to drive far each day? I don't know how they expect you to get reports done when you're traveling!

Trig.....You and DD have such an honest, open relationship....love it! How is DH doing? I know he is feeling overwhelmed with everything, and so are you.

Nic.....Thinking of you snuggling with that little bundle. So awesome!

--------

Well, I have a couple hours before I need to head to the course. We're going a bit earlier now that it is getting warmer in the mornings.

Make it a good day!