View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Jan-11-05, 22:32

Plan: Adkins and Mine mixed
Stats: 250/224/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress:

I tried adkins a few years ago and wondered why I felt so good. So different, but young and not willing to accept that anything was forbidden; I splurged and fell out. Now I am suffering from many Ailments. I have not been diagnosed with Fibro, but I gotta tell you when I research my symptoms It comes up associated with every symptom I have. that along with Acute Broncitis.

I jumped back in last November. I have lost about 30lbs. I feel so much better, and getting better everyday; However I did my own twist. I am strict through the week getting carbs from Fruits and veggies, but I do give myself Sunday. I will cheat per-say. I will let myself have the one thing that I am missing the most. It makes it easier for me to say "No I can hold off until Sunday" rather than tell my self "No you can't ever have that again" I am not trying to say this is the way, but it works for me and the Diet (Way of Life) is easier for me to stick to, as I am so bull headed not wanting to think that there is anything in life that I can't enjoy. LOL

Shelli - newbee