View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, May-03-03, 12:11

Plan: Suzanne Somers'
Stats: 142/118/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 89%
Default Oooo, that's a tough one!

I would say to get her latest, Fast and Easy , because it is the most up to date and because the recipes are just as the title suggests, fast and easy! You are likely to have most or all of the ingredients for many of them in your kitchen already and you can get started on the plan the second you open the book. However while the recipes in her last two books are simpler and easier to make, they have quite a bit more fat than those in the first two books and they really push her packaged products online, so some people prefer to go with the early ones.

I have all five of her "food" books (including the dessert recipes) and have found something wonderful in every one. I'd suggest learning about the plan from Fast and Easy and then getting the others later, in order to collect all her great recipes. I bought my first book for full price at a bookstore and then completed the set by getting the others used on Amazon.com for half the price or less. All the used ones I got are in fantastic condition, too.

I just can't say enough good things about her plan! While each of us adjusts it a little to meet our own needs, it's hard to imagine a way of eating that is as tasty and complete and still allows you to lose weight. I'm sold!