#12   ^
Old Fri, Dec-09-11, 18:35

Plan: Sugar Busters
Stats: 140/130/110 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:
Smile I too have IBS. There is help

Hi KittyLoves,
I hope this helps: I'm new to this site, and your msg touched me. I walked in those shoes since the onset of this year. I recommend a book by Dr. Mark Pimentel, A New IBS Solution. He goes on to explain, IBS is not in your head, but bacteria growing in the small intestines, which should be sterile, and is treating many patients successfully. He has a good diet plan in there also, and will explain why scientifically it will work.

I don't have medical insurance, but am treating my IBS successfully homeopathically. I make my own keifer (this stops the pain and diarrehea), and take entercentric peppermint oil with oregano (the oregano kills the bacteria in my small intestines. I also do not eat any fried foods, nor products containing lactose, artificial or chemical sweetners (these also feed the bacteria in my small intestines and allow it to multiply) I use a touch of raw honey and pure stevia to sweeten my coffee and tea. I follow the sugar busters diet, & have lost 10lbs this month. Hooray!

I serve a loving heavenly Father who loves us, & is leading me towards complete healing.