#18   ^
Old Mon, Apr-22-19, 08:08

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
Just came back from shopping at our local Wegmans. The cheese department hadn't heard of A2 cheese, that doesn't mean they don't carry it, as they have a lot of imported cheese. Will have to look harder when I have more time.

If it's imported from Europe or England, it's almost surely A2 cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
As for pricing, dairy products from the super producer dairy breed Holsteins will be cheaper than the more modest producers like Geurnseys an Jerseys.

True, but is the inflammation in your body for those who have an intolerance to the mutated amino acid in A1 milk worth a couple of extra bucks? Inflammation is at the root of many diseases, and our health is priceless.

It's a matter of prioritizing for all but the destitute. Is poor health worth that premium Cable TV channel? That magazine subscription? That perfume? That expensive car? Think about it. A few dollars per week.

I know people who eat/drink dairy and then take lactaid products. Most of them would not need the digestive enzyme if they consumed A2 dairy.

To me, good quality food is important. If I have to save somewhere else to put something non-inflammatory in my body, that's what I will do. Without your health, nothing else matters.

Bob