View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jan-23-03, 07:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 219/205/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 17%
Post Thanks

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I just wanted to show what only 6 weeks can do. You all will be shocked in a couple of months when I post again,because I expect to be at my goal by Easter! Now here's that recipe for the Meatza for anyone who wants it.

1lb extra lean ground beef
Italian sausage - I buy the roll 1lb
Tomato paste
Whatever you want for toppings. I'll tell you what I do,but adjust to your own preferences and enjoy.

Mix ground beef and Italian sausage. Press 1/8 of an inch thick in bottom of squared pizza pan or cookie sheet. Put in oven at 400 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. It will shrink up and become your crust. Now take out and add tomato paste, and toppings. NOTE: I buy bigger bigger packs of sausage and hamburger and brown for toppings too sometimes.. I also chop up green peppers and onions in my hamburgar/sausage and fry for toppings too. Go with it and just experiment to suit your own taste. Put in oven on 350 until cheese is bubbley. I do not know the carb count exactly,but I really don't count anyway. I've been eating it 7 weeks and it has not stalled me.