#31   ^
Old Wed, Aug-29-18, 05:38

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sks23cu
While you can refuse to eat in a hospital (or any other "care" facility), the food they serve MUST be crafted by dieticians following the US Government's Dietary Guidelines, plant based and NOT low carb. Forget ZC.

In some states they can even force feed you that garbage to keep you alive and "healthy".

I believe a better strategy would be to go ZC now to try to prevent cancer and stay out of "care" facilities.

Thank you for sharing your story. My journey is to avoid the cancer, and my digging also found the info on the sugar is the food for cancer cells.Going VLC has been used to kill off cancer cells by several utube posters. Some PhD's think IF and fasting is also effective.

ANd yes the hospital food is like school food, it follows the Government Dietary Guidelines, so I am trying to help my kids with better food choices.

Thank you for sharing that the doctors will fuss, to put it lightly. I already got push back from my oncologist about the dangers of potassium pill supplements so a banana would be better--I have not gone back to Dana Farber since. Praying that vlc and fasting will prevent cancer, so again thank you for sharing your journey.
Sponsored Links