View Single Post
  #174   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 16:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/230/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Chris, sooo, if you are a legal secretary, you can imagine how I felt about the law after over 20 years. It can be a very frustrating business. Depending on what kind of law you practice, I guess.

Some lawyers I know have nice quiet practices where they do Real Estate Closings, Wills and Trust and Tax business - Me, I wanted to be a litigator. It was fun when I was young, but the older I got the more I got discouraged at the cases I was seeing, wondering if I was part of a solution or part of a problem! Guess I was just growing up.

I am much happier now but I feel just like you - I kept going to law school and took the bar exam and one day I just woke up in a court room and realized I was a lawyer!! hahahahaha

Yes, do share your recipes for Scallops with me. We get lovely fresh scallops here and have them often. I adore seafood and try to find interesting recipes for it to keep this diet interesting.

BTW, do you use Ketosis strips to test your urine? I can't even get in ketosis!!! I am stunned by this wondering if I am some sort of a mutant from the "Planet of the Fatties". I can't even pee right according to these Ketosis strips!

Tonight's dinner will be: Steak with grilled onions, yellow bell peppers and mushrooms. Simple and fast!

Lydia Rose