View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, May-03-10, 11:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/230/150 Female 5 ft. 7 in.
BF:
Progress: 45%

M, nice to have you join us here.
So far not to many have posted here. I thought this would be a popular site for all of us slower losers but I guess not. But I still tend to keep it open and post here And hope you do to.

Suzan, hope you will come back and post here with us.

I am a very slow loser, I am eating right but with some health problrems I cannot do much exercise except water exercises which I do at least twice a week.
I have alot of weight to lose still, I have already lost alot but just had so much to lose to start with when I began low carb. I was 295 when I began and now around 230 so I am losing but its taken me a few years to lose it. I only lose a pound or maybe two a month and sometimes none even when I am eating right. I take it to be because I am not exercising enough to burn up the fat and calories.
Do any of you exercise any?

I eat right most times but I will have some toast but its with whole wheat bread. I do make pasta to with the whole wheat spagetti. When I do make it I eat just a little of it and not over-do it. I have been trying to eat normal portion sizes and not go for any seconds. I feel if I and maybe you can to, eat just a smaller portion of something you really like it will not bother you to bad.
Its when we over-eat it that is bad because you are consuming to many calories than your body can burn up in a day.
Maybe thats why I lose slower is because I do eat some of the things I like that is not low carb, even though I eat just small portions, I don't know.

But as long as the weight comes off me and I don't care if its slow or not, I just know I have to lose it and I will lose it sooner or later. It may take a few more years to lose it all but I will do it.
I have stuck to low carb now for many years, almost eight years now so I think I can stick to it for a while longer. Really I have made it my way of eating for my hubby and I, we really don't want to eat like we use to do anyway. Low carb is good for us and I am feeling better because of it to.

Post soon you all and I will be back later to chat.