#11   ^
Old Fri, Mar-15-19, 09:44

Plan: Paleoish/Keto
Stats: 225/167/175 Male 71.5 inches
BF:18%
Progress: 116%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevangel
Unfortunately, it looks to me like vegans are ACCOMPLISHING their aims. That is, they've figured out how to advance their political agenda without LEGISLATIVE ACTION by getting people elected/hired into positions of local authority (such as the Brooklyn Borough Presidency and School) where they can act by fiat in ways that directly impact the dietary choices of millions.

Meatless Mondays will become "Meat-free schools" then, the next thing you know, the schools will start telling students who bring their own lunches that they may NOT bring any food containing meat to school.

The public school district that my brother's children attend has banned peanuts from their campuses which means that even children who brown-bag their own lunches are not allowed to bring ANYTHING containing peanuts. Their rational is that peanuts are a health risk to some children who might ACCIDENTALLY ingest some peanuts if their peers are allowed to bring any on campus, therefore no children may have any peanut-containing food item at school.

I see the hand-writing on the wall...
The same argument can then be used to ban all food items containing gluten.