View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Apr-16-23, 17:03

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, I have confirmation number for IRS to auto withdraw the amt. from checking acct. I paid online thru the IRS system. The IRS said they drafted on March 31. Which they did not. There is NO money withdrawn on March 31 or April 1 or any other day up to today to show they physically took the money for payment.

IRS agent said you paid. I said I did not LOL and he said since I don't see the money out of the acct, but they marked me as paid, it is in 'my best interest' to send another payment to 'be on the safe side' and I was gonna say FU, fix this in some reasonable way but of course why bother.....he was quite stout in saying I paid, done deal, but if a monkey, even on their side and I haven't 'paid' by the 18th then it is on me.

Yea our lovely govt at work.

Then I say, I will send a check. I said what if the IRS said I double paid and will they reimburse me and he said yes....I thought f it.....if the IRS sees 'I paid' online earlier, but even if they didn't draft the money that is on them....when they see my second check they are gonna think it is double payment and send me back that money so in the end, we shall see if that happens or ?

One thing I do know....I am making sure they don't withdraw out of that acct later AND keep my check. I sure am not paying twice.

It is truly sad how there was 0 help on this. Just send more money to cover their mistake just in case....what a lost cause our govt truly is!!

On dinner at White Stag at Grand Bohemian
It was work dinner for hubby. Boss paid for them to go out to eat for having better parts sales then expected. Worker plus 1. so I gave my seat to kiddo cause she really wanted to go.

For 5 people, NO one brought their spouse, only hubby brought kiddo.....3,200. Hubby said he thinks that Levi the manager bought 2 bottles of very expensive wine, but he will check Tues when he goes to work and ask about that big azz bill LOL

crazy

I spent some big bucks on meals.....glad they ate well.....I can say when I spent like 3-400 on a meal a couple times mostly the food sucked....or lets say it wasn't 'worth even a 1/3 of the cost' LOL

food is food now to be.....no one can pretend to me that a steak isn't a steak and one fancy Waygu filet ya buy is worth $50 to buy but ordered out in big deal restaurant it has a price tag of $120....come on LOL

I don't know, to me food has changed when I think cost of it ya know cause I don't use it anymore as entertainment so my mindset on its costs and more have flipped alot. Plus I like my own food better HAHA

Glad you had a fab beach day.
Nasty ol' jellies....bleck

Remember, tell us about any new apts you find at Greenville...any good places on the list yet?