#6   ^
Old Mon, Oct-28-19, 16:46

Plan: Atkins-ish (hypoglycemia)
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by organpipeg
Would this be a good watch with my husband? He recently watched Game changers on Netflix and got really excited about a plant-based diet. Then he rewatched forks over knives and doubled down. I'd love to watch something that supports HFLC that isn't a lecture but more of a documentary. Would this fit the bill?

If you haven't watched it yet, you'll want to, and see what you think about how he'll take it, because reactions could be varied, depending on where you're coming from.

I know my one kid would automatically reject it, because she insists that the 7 countries study never included more than 7 countries, and that Keyes did NOT cherry pick only the countries that fit his hypothesis from a much larger number of countries that had stats all over the place. As compelling as the entire documentary is to me, in her case, based purely on what she's read/heard as "truth" about the 7 countries study - that alone would give her pause enough to reject, or at least seriously doubt the rest of it.