View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-21, 07:38

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh wow Trig- - what a bomb shell post. I am so proud of you yet I know you need your space. I know I couldn't do it. My relationship with my mom is so different than yours.

I could see where it COULD work if you had "help" coming in down the line. You too will need that break. If you mom is like mine she could go well into her 90's. My grandma lived independently in her home up until the last two weeks and then the "kids" took turns and then hospice was involved and it went very fast. BIG responsibility.

All I can say is please come here or use email. there will be adjustments. How does your mom feel about it all? What are her feelings? Is an assisted Living arrangement off the table? It is not a nursing home. However you handle it I know you are doing what you know needs done. Just know there are always options before the nursing home.

Boy though I get your Bro. and care giver burn out. It is a real thing! (((((((((((( :hugs: ))))))))))))))))))

Lori-
you up and about? I was happy to see your post regarding the house and Betty! What good news!

What is going on in your world today?

NIC- updates. I know you are in your special place!!!!!!! I love that for you!
---------------------------------------------------------
I was just a sloth yesterday. Seriously. I was so tired from all the crap from last week- then a condo move. I was one tired pup!

I never made it to the beach yesterday. I WILL today. Supposed to hit 72. Another blue cloudless sky! Wow- another day in paradise.

Bouncing down the scale again. I am keeping my trap shut until I am well into that "zone".

On that note I am doing a challenge to myself to see just how much non-processed foods I can do. Meaning. Nothing from a can, box, bag. No jerky, sausage, bacon, or salad dressing.
All fresh- all made from my kitchen. I did allow for salsa and olive oil and almond milk for creamer! HAHAHAHAH. I really think that had made a huge difference for me. That and a probiotic and collagen. It just all works!

Today is tilapia, string beans and mushrooms in a white wine, caper and butter sauce. OMG yum! My body DOES better with a few low carb veggies. Not high carb- low carb. I tried ZERO and for the last 3 years.... nothing. I added a few non-processed organic carbs and dropped processed foods and the scales have moved 24 pounds. So it is MY sweet spot!

Goals for today:
Beach walk
30 minutes+ walk
Job hunt
UPS store- shipping stuff.
BREATHE and count my blessings! Gratitude list continues.

I would love to shove some writing onto that list! Maybe this morning while I wait for it to warm up. I have 3 chapters done. Going in for 4th. Most paper backs are 170-190 pages. That is the typical one that Kindle takes!

Subject for 4th chapter? So glad you asked! HAHAHAH- Triggers. What causes them, how to prevent them, and replacing them with a healthy habit. Feel free to add your thoughts.
I know FOR ME: being tired and under prepared = disaster. Tired is the worst. I know I want to just grab anything at that point. Traveling is part of that, gotta plan. So......... who knows maybe my hobby will get published and make me a few dimes! Goal it to have it done in 30 days.

Back later!