View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Nov-29-21, 07:54

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

OMG....I stayed in bed till 7:15!! DH got up and took care of Gabby and I rolled over and conked back out. It was glorious! I'm not doing much today other than my exercise video.

Trig.....You're doing much more decorating than I am! I'll put a few doodads out in our living room and that's it. A snowman here, a reindeer there...Your advice to Jaz about living near the grandkids is spot on. It's not worth forcing yourself to live where you don't want to live. Plan visits etc and everyone will be happy.

Yes....we have made upgrades to our house thru the years. Some electrical work and dropping the high ceilings so we can afford to heat the place. There are still things that could be done, but we're happy.

Jaz....So happy for you that your friends are there with more coming and you'll be right there close to them. It sounds like you'll have a great winter with friends all around. Perfect!

Nic....How was the craft show? When is Paint & Sip? That sounds like so much fun, although I am not artistic in the least. I'd give it a go anyway! Have fun!

-------

That's it from here. Just drinking coffee & trying to stay warm today. So sick of the cold weather already. We had about an inch of snow yesterday morning, but most of it is melted. I did have to clean my car off with the snow brush yesterday morning, which pi$$ed me off. Ugh....Winter!

Later!