View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-21, 07:45

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning! THANKS LORI- FOR GETTING US UP AND STARTED NEW THREAD

So NICE to hear you are all where you need to be and feeling better!

Trig-
OMG NO STEAKS!!!!!! Where is that ROFL emoji when ya need it!
I hear ya on needing to go to grocery. I will go maybe tomorrow. I gotta empty the fridge out here.

So glad you are feeling better. Have you unloaded the RV? What a trip........... Hopefully next time around will be much better! When is your next trip?

YES and YES the weather here is Brrrrrrrrr but warms up in low 70's day time. I have YET to put on shoes or anything heavier than a jacket. Flip flops are still working for me! I tell ya to be able to wear flip flops 10 months of the year= priceless.

Lori- Ahhhhh happy birthday to your hubby. I am hopeful the Dr. wife likes the house. Truly is she does and they move forward it should not be over the top. However there will be inspections unless you clause AS IS- I would. With a 100 year house.......... yeah.

Hopefully it is a smooth transition.

Ohhhhhhh on snow. NO THANK YOU! Take a pic for me though. I haven't seen snow in about 5 years and then it was gone in a few hours. 13 years ago I saw snow - real snow. I said never again! I had a Black & Decker snow blower, gave it away, along with the snow boots and ice scraper. Nope- and nope.

I had to laugh. I went to the beach a few days ago (before Thanksgiving) and the shore line was covered in tiny shells that "CRUNCHED" under my flip flop and made that sound. I was thinking-I was in Ohio that would be leaves. Nope- here it is shells.

NIC- How was that rip over "THAT" bridge? Did you say it takes you 3 hours? How long are you staying this time around? Hubby going to join you? Did you take the pups?

Loved your TG pics! Did your kids all leave?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't sleep great last night. I couldn't decide if I was hot or cold.

I am packing up and heading to a different condo. The next on is a 1 bedroom and where I will hang for a couple months. It is surprising just how fast time goes- so it will fly by. Leaving St. Simon end of Feb. or job location whichever comes first.

I have applied to 4 different positions I am hopeful to get a response from. All of those are GA remote. Which again- where to live. I surely do no want to make the mistake I did last time. Tossed a dart on the map and.................I have the Charleston area still hovering around in my head. But I tell you Thanksgiving really brought home to me the importance of family.

I have not seen my DD and grandkids in a year. I have to put something on the calendar. However 6 hours each way is just not sustainable. So............ grandkids or beach. That is the reality. They are growing up and I just see the pic's. I dunno- so torn over it. Have been for a bit!
It would be easier if my DD actually lived in a city. She's out in the middle of NOWHERE - country and a stop light. Actually it's a stop sign between corn fields! Walmart is THE place to be in her little town! So much to think about. Then there is my mother............at some point I will need to at least help, hopefully later rather than sooner.
There is a reason I am 6 hours away! Charleston is 6 hours away. I just keep thinking about that place. I have not crossed it off the list.

No desire to go back to Atlanta. Thing is, this is going to sound REALLY OLD. The south really has such a lack of medical anything. The disparity is real. I never noticed it in Ohio as there is a hospital on every corner. Good hospitals too. Access to great medical care does not exist in the Deep South including here. That matters to me.

I have thought about Greenville again too. Ok- I need to stop thinking about this on a beautiful Sunday morning!
Actually it is warmer here this morning and I will get that beach walk in. I want as many as I can fit in. I want to take this memory with me. St. Simon is in my veins!

Yum on the peppermint coffee. Man oh man good! I might splurge and get another bag! I also have a balsam candle burning. My Ode to Christmas!

OK- TIME to get to ONE UNDERLAND and STAY there. Enough of bounce. Just being real. I didn't go carb nuts over TG and happy about it. However, lots of veggies and just eating in general. I also popped down a few Bailey's Salted Carmel in my coffee. Love some Bailey's on vacay! Pure sugar! It's over- and back on track!

One more Holiday to go. I am not a big New Years Eve kinda person. I seem to always miss the ball by a few minutes- snoring logs! HAHA

Ok ladies- need to start this day.
Back later when settled in next spot.