View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-19, 10:57

Plan: no specific plan
Stats: 177/141/147 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 120%

Update:
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the start of my low carb WOE. I haven’t weighed since Friday (2/8) because we moved 1200 miles (to da beach) and I threw out my scale since it was dying and the car was full. I’ll go with Friday’s weight, 141; that means I weight 36 lbs less than last Valentine’s Day.

I enjoy this WOE (what’s not to love about meat, cheese, cream, butter and green vegs?) I can treat myself with mug muffin, my recipe low carb ice cream, mock danish, or my recipe low carb cheesecake (all made with Swerve) I didn’t have any of these sweet treats until about 4 months in; by that point my cravings were gone and everything tasted sweet, so I can eat just a bit of a low carb treat and not go off the deep end.

I don’t eat sugar, grains, potatoes, and almost no beans or carrots. I cook with coconut oil and butter. I use heavy cream, sour cream and cream cheese. I eat eggs, meat, cheese and green veg. If I want a sweet I make something delightful. Keeping it good keeps it easy.

Thanks for this forum!