View Single Post
  #668   ^
Old Mon, Apr-06-20, 04:24

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....it is SO good to hear you are feeling good and you actually sound peppy! Try to keep that attitude girl.....it will see you through. I appreciate any and all advice you can give. I have heard that we're to avoid the stores this week. If I have to go, I'll go very early in the morning...before many people are up and about.

Blue.....I love that you and DH get into watching TV series together. My DH has no interest in "stories". For him it's either sports or history/nature. Thankfully, we both enjoy the history/nature shows, but some of his sports shows....where they talk and argue...drive me crazy!

Trig.....you're making me hungry for bacon! I got some at the butcher shop on Saturday and also some loose sausage that I may fry up today.

Nic.....you are getting those steps in! Sounds like a good idea to get off line a bit. I am on my computer WAY too much. Even when I'm running or walking, I'm plugged in!

I just let the cat out and the sunrise is beautiful! The horizon is just lit up with beautiful shades of pink, yellow & red. Today is supposed to be beautiful....mid 60's. I have to take advantage of it as later this week they say we may even have some wet snow flakes.....WHAT?? Ugh. Not going to think about that. I'll get out today.....may even break out the running shorts! Woohoo!

I'm going to call today and order Easter dinner for DH, me & Betty. One of our favorite restaurants is doing Easter dinner for pick up next Sunday. I've wanted to support this business, so I think it's a good opportunity. I will have to make Betty's candied sweet potatoes as they are not on the menu, but no problem there. It will require a trip to the grocery store some day this week. Who ever thought that a simple trip to the grocery store would be such an anxiety producing event? Sigh.....

Hugs to you all!