View Single Post
  #137   ^
Old Sat, Apr-10-21, 06:03

Plan: CAD
Stats: 220/217/180 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 8%

Mojo

Thank you soooooo much I just got done reading the article and it was so interesting and true. We always laugh because around 7:30 I say I’m hungry....every night never fails. He makes comment that it’s the same time every night. By the time I go to bed I’m fine and forget about it.....unless I don’t eat enough calories then it follows me to bed.

Interesting about your BIL....that would be hard to do but I tell ya if it works than it’s worth it. I’m so tired of being overweight!!

I will try this again maybe eating earlier I will be able to stay with it...I think I’ll go with 3 pm and see if that works I hope that’s early enough. Dr. Fung says noon to 3 but I will be 3-4. If it doesn’t then I will switch to 2-3 what you think?

Not going to count calories at first, I want to get used to the OMAD then I will work on tracking....I have only tracked sporadically in my life and find it very difficult to get calorie counts on meat lol if I put in before cooking it’s always different than after it’s cooked....but it does give me a general idea.

OMG I wish I could just stick to something....I’m always bouncing around. I love CAD but I just don’t lose on it with the RM plus the CM...I do maintain well with the plan but I first have to lose the damn weight

Unique snowflake’s 🤔🤔 I LIKE IT!!!

Enjoy your weekend girl