View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Feb-10-07, 07:18

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%

bkloots
Thanks for answering. I will keep saying no to statins. I told him flat out that they've been taking those off the market right and left for killing people and I'm not taking them. It got to the point I had to almost yell.

My mom will take the script, but she won't fill it. She said she did once and it is just too expensive. I told her they won't do her any good anyway. That they haven't been shown to benefit women. (She's not had any heart attack, I'm not sure what her numbers are, I don't think she knows)

Tri number, yeah, I thought he'd make a comment about it, or about my HDL. I mean it shows up in the abnormal column! I think all he could see was the LDL. I am working on the exercise. My horse tore a tendon, which takes months to heal in them. So, I've been unable to ride. I have still been mucking the stall though! I do need to do more regular exercise. I'd like to go back to the gym. At least I could walk on the treadmill when it's raining. And I did lift weights. The military press was quite helpful in saddling the horse. Easier to lift the saddle higher than my shoulders.. I can actually "place" the saddle instead of kinda flinging it up there!

Thanks again!