View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Apr-08-24, 04:40

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Message for Mintaka and WearBear.

Since I spend much of my on-line Life Down Under, have a new resource on Carnivore, Nutrient Density and an interview with Sally Norton about Oxalates. On X, YouTube, etc. TheMeatMedic. At 4 months he was all in on carnivore, but now at a year, he has added some cautions, a good list of blood tests to check, nutritional deficiencies, etc

https://youtu.be/DwsibKY5sw4?feature=shared. (Oxalates)

A balanced review of observations about benefits and results.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Carnivore diet

Quote:
After adopting a strict Carnivore Diet, I've seen some incredible health improvements with patients including resolving gut issues, clearing skin problems, and reducing diabetes medications. Eating just meat has helped many reduce joint pain and enabled me to de-prescribe unnecessary medications.

However, there are downsides. Some struggle with chronic diarrhoea on the Carnivore Diet and don't experience expected weight loss or energy boosts like everyone claims will happen. Some also say that the diet is too restrictive and can also cause boredom, social challenges and some get deep unhappiness with the diet.

Unfortunately, in some cases carnivore has unveiled ugly outcomes like worsening diabetes, hormone imbalances, heart attacks and complete testicular failure.

In this video, I share the good, the bad, and the ugly of what I've learned from patients who are on the carnivore diet. I discuss who may benefit from this extreme approach versus who should avoid it.

While carnivore helps some people, it's not a cure-all and we need more research on its long-term effects. 👍😊

Timestamps
02:03 The Good
08:45 The Bad
18:18 The Ugly

https://youtu.be/Tbb5MF9F_M8?feature=shared

Mintaka. Are you still on beef and water? This Brisbane doctor covers chronic diarrhea in his update.