Old Sun, Jun-23-19, 09:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 395.9/276.7/250 Male 5’10
BF:
Progress: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
Keep going. Sharing my success of being over 7 years from starting Induction and have not backtracked while remaining in Induction (very strict low carb/keto, which is what Induction is) to present time. When staying consistent, you'll find it's easy to sustain, manage, and delicious food is always available. Induction worked for me. so I stayed with the basic principles, and while I may occasionally have some foods (still low carb) that aren't always recommended for Induction, remaining consistent has made all the difference. If you feel restricted in food choices, check the many recipes available on this forum or the DietDoctor.com website. It's a horn of plenty. Anyone who says this WOE is unsustainable is not trying. Enjoy the journey.

Thanks so much for sharing your story. So far we are doing great. The hardest part has been not being able to go to our favorite food places and find anything that we can eat. Texas Roadhouse is ok, but we certainly miss our Red Robin and Pizza places.

Thanks for sharing your success!