View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Wed, Feb-26-20, 15:12

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I just learned about Dr. Naiman over on the Keto thread, but enjoyed reading his recent interview at DietDoctor. I was excited too when I read here that he has a book so decided it was one I needed to add to my library.

But when I went to Amazon I was so sad to see it's only available as a Kindle version. Don't get me wrong though. I do have a Kindle and I adore it and use it all the time as I'm trying to cut back on dead tree books for both space and ecological issues.

However I really only use my Kindle for reading novels. Books where you start and the beginning and then just go straight through to the end. For reference books, like this sort, I still prefer a hardcopy where you can go back and forth to review things, skip sections of possibly less interest, etc. I've bought a few Kindle reference books (Dr. Fung's Obesity Code for example) but only in addition to the hardcopy one, so that I might always have it to refer to if away from home. But sadly it doesn't seem to be an option with this book to get hardcopy.