#12   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-03, 10:51

Plan: Making it up as I go.
Stats: 201/191/125 Female 62 inches
BF:100% heehee
Progress: 13%
Cool Hejsan!!!

Hej tjejer!!

I am also in Sweden! I must agree, it is very difficult to find low carb/no sugar products.

I have access to Dietorelle, light and dark chocolate, all of their hard and soft candies. Even Weight Watchers candy, which, I am not sure is sugar free? The only kind of sugar substitute I have found is Aspartame.

Does anyone know if we can get sucralose in Sweden?

I have looking at lowcarbing for almost a year now, and have finally made the decision to go through with it. I don't know how to do induction. I have read the rules. But I am so afraid to make mistakes that I end up not eating at all, which can lead to serious weight gain, as we all know. Cutting out bread and pasta in Sweden is like asking someone to stop breathing. Bulle anyone? EVERYONE HAS BULLAR!!!!

A little about myself, I am 26, from North America, overweight, married (swedish husband), no kids (yet), and my name is Kimberly! I live in Hammarö, right on Vänern!

I would love to know how you girls did induction ... is the Dietorelle chocolate ok to eat during induction?

I am not the type of girl to go out and eat bok choi, fiddle heads and wine vinegar dressings. I am not a gourmet in any way.

Do any of you have a sample "Swedish" menu for induction?

Good idea to start a little club! I'm in!

Vi ses!

Kimberly