Stats: 175/157/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 72%

This is the recipe I used:

3 eggs
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
3 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
a dash of salt

Preheat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with baking parchment. Separate the eggs VERY carefully, make sure none of the yolk gets into the white. Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until very stiff. Stir the yolks, cream cheese and salt together. Carefully fold into the egg whites (be careful not to break down the whites, mix for no more than a minute). Place the mixture carefully on the lined cookie sheet, gently putting one Tbsp on top of another until each roll is about 2" high. Repeat until you have six piles. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.

Mine only took 45 minutes to cook. The keys seem to be (1) whipping the egg whites until they're really stiff - hold the bowl upside down and if they stay put, they're good, and (2) the folding - gently and not too much, streaks in the batter are okay.

Next time I'm going to use Emily30's recipe; it calls for 6 eggs and 6 Tbsp of cream cheese so there's a greater yield, I'm sure. Many of the recipes I've come across say these are better served the next day, but I had one straight out of the oven with butter and cinnamon, and it was great! This morning I nuked one and had it with cream cheese and cinnamon, also very good.

Emily 30's Revolution Rolls

6 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons of Splenda
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
6 T cream cheese
dash of salt (optional) - I omitted it

Preheat oven to 300. Separate the eggs. In one bowl, put Splenda, salt and cream cheese and yolks. Whisk this mixture together. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff. Using a spatula, gradually fold the yolk mixture into the white mixture, being careful not to break down the whites. Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper and spoon the mixture onto the sheet, making 12, 2-3 inch mounds. Bake about 60 mins. Cool for few minutes, then remove to rack and cool. Put in a ziplock bag (with a few holes in it) in the fridge.

Best served the next day.

.7 carbs, 0 fiber, 58 Calories, 4 fat, 3 protein