View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Wed, Sep-18-19, 07:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Inductionish
Stats: 320/226/190 Female 74 inches
BF:
Progress: 72%

Mom got home yesterday. She has been sleeping mostly. Being woken up every 2-4 hours non stop for 15 days would take a toll on anyone! I do hope she perks up a bit soon though.

They didn't figure out what was wrong, other than her obvious pulmonary hypertension. Something changed and caused her to not be able to hold her oxygen like she was, but after a million scans all they have is "Well, maybe one of your meds is too high, we will lower that, and you have enlarged lympnodes in your throat but no where else, so that's weird, you also seem to be anemic now".....that's all they had for her! No explanations for why she had a sharp decline, no advice on how to get back to her normal. The light in her eyes has faded drastically....I think she is finally admitting that this disease of pulmonary hypertension has her number, and there is no fighting it.

In other news, she needed my scale in the living room and I feel weird going out there half naked when I first wake up to weigh so maybe I'll pick out a pair of "weighing clothes" and just be consistent so I can finally weigh myself.

Hope you are all well