View Single Post
  #122   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-20, 00:02

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Never did an end of the year summary for 2019
189 gym visits. I ranked #9 for the most visits to my gym out of all the members.
As far as MEPs, I placed in the top 5 of my gym May-Nov. June I took first, the other months either 3rd or 5th. The remaining months I finished too 10. This month (Jan) it’s going to be tough to get top 10. People came out the gate like gang busters and the rink has had some closures. My session tonight was canceled due to a busted Zamboni.

Schedule through Mid-March:
Monday: AM gym - weights + light cardio, PM team skate
Tuesday: AM gym - run - Shawshank training plus stretching, PM - skate group lesson
Wednesday: AM gym - weights + light cardio
Thursday: AM gym - run - Shawshank training plus stretching
Friday: AM gym - personal training session

I’d like to get another run in on the weekend but I am usually very unmotivated.

I am walking my dog twice daily for a total of 1.5 - 2 miles. The app I use to track my dog walks & hikes invited me to a 1020KM challenge for 2020. Kuma & I have 46KM in already this year, but need to step up our game to 2+ Miles per day.

Running is still a struggle for me but I am determined to keep training for the Shawshank Hustle in August. I am still run/walking after 4 months. I am only up to running about 3 mins with 2 mins of walking alternating. I can run a mile & brought my time down to 11:45 from 13:38. I baselined a 5K today at 41:48 and last Thurs baselines a 7K at 59:15.