View Single Post
  #158   ^
Old Wed, Dec-11-19, 18:10

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi Molly, I am sorry to hear about your leg and back. I do hope SBD can help you this time too.

I too want to come back to a sort of adjusted SBD. In 2007 I lost 40lbs with SBD and felt great but slowly put it all back. About two years ago I started having different pains and symptoms and every time I went to the doctor I was told that everything was fine. Last year I was told I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I do have symptoms of RA and Hashimotos but I haven't been diagnosed.

A few months ago I started having stomach problems and gallbladder symptoms, however, my gallbladder was removed 14years ago. I did whole 30 for 2 months and while I did felt good and lost some weight my inflammation did not go away. I was told to follow an AIP diet (antiinflammatory paleo diet) I have tried but I haven't been able to stick to it.

Last month I had an MRI done and it showed that I have 3 lesions in the liver, a very dilated bile duct and a small trace of fluid in the lungs. I need to get an endo and colonoscopy done but I had to reschedule due to bronchitis. It seems my immune system is very low and I am tired of being tired and sick.

I need to lose about 60 to 70lbs and due to my stomach problems I was recommended to keep a low fat and carb diet.