View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-18, 04:31

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

I have noticed if you shop between the day one cycle of "members coupons" ends and the next cycle (a Thurs) begins, it seems fewer people are in the store. And related to this....do not shop that first Thursday of the new coupon offers. Made that mistake once, crazy making, Costco will not run out of 'stuff'. Though sometimes all sizes and colors of clothes are not in stock, I have ordered athletic gear on-line, easy, shipping included.
Mid-afternoon, 2-3 pm time, also tends to be quiet in this Uber-suburb area.

Meme, Costco has all those popular packaged goods, but the Organic EVOO and Avocado Oil (a liter..this is a real bargain) too. Still see carts filled with huge cereal boxes, cookie and soda...a mixed customer base when it comes to health awareness for sure. They just seem to have more organic items than other warehouses. Our store has an avocado mayo but it is so easy to make my own.

I have never had that Polish Hot Dog but loyal Costco fans are going crazy over this change to remove it in favor of a vegan burger and salad. The news has filtered to me through LC social media with a libertarian bent...where I read this and the We Work boss announcing he would only provide vegetarian meals. Also heard the replacement at Costco is expensive and tastes gross (from same LC page) so maybe the market will self-correct and the Polish sausage come back. I need to try it if still in the food court.