View Single Post
  #664   ^
Old Wed, Mar-29-23, 18:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies!

OMG Ireland - NIC SO frekin cool. You will process when you are on that plane!
When are you leaving again?

Yeah I get it you need to deal with your mom, with or without her husband. At least yours allows you to help. I am not "ALLOWED" to interfere in any way as long as my mom's husband is living. He is the ONE who dictates her care, her meds, and who she is ALLOWED to speak with. I seriously H---him. She is not strong enough or able to stick up for herself. ie,,,,, the call to my aunt yesterday. DRAMA DRAMA

So glad you are back on the low carb track! You get on it so easy and when you want- your weight falls off!

Lori- Glad things went well with your BIL and all is well! YOu got your walk in!

Where are ya Trig?!?!?!
----------------------------------------------------------

Guess who has a lunch date tomorrow??????? This guy is so nice!
I met him in the weirdest way and we seriously hit it off. I was on the "cattle" bus going to work and I had the last open seat, and he was the last one on the bus and took it. I wasn't paying attention until he said "Hello there, Good Morning". I looked at him and he had my FULL Attention. Nice looking gentleman about my age maybe older by 2-3 years.

Anyway- we just started talking! It was a great conversation. Then we got off the bus and just stood there staring at each other. He works in the research building across the parking lot and I am in the main hospital. So he goes: have lunch with me tomorrow outside? I was like sure!
I gave him my name only.

By the time I reached my desk he had an email waiting and stated he was glad we met and was looking forward to tomorrow- have an awesome day. Well.......... if that isn't just something. He was well spoken, well educated, from up north, and had a sweet button down shirt. I like a well dressed guy. Full head of hair and big blue eyes. I well.......
First impressions and all, I thought about him all morning.

I am not a head over heels kinda gal over a dude. But he might just MIGHT be different. We shall see..............

NIGHT