View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Oct-14-12, 08:49

Plan: LF--modified
Stats: 220/220/160 Female 176 cm
BF:
Progress: 0%
Smile American in the middle of Germany (not nowhere! )

Hi
I am an American, married to a German farmer near Goslar (Hannover) for 39 years. I came here as a VERY slim young lady,57 kg at 176 cm, had 3 children and then a very long phase of depression, when I gained 45 kg through medication. I had kept my weight down very well before the depression (size 38/40) but have not found a stable way to lose the new weight. (OK--it's not new anymore ;-( Has been around for 20 years!) When the size 46 no longer fits and I can shop only "plus sizes", when 3 different doctors say "Take off 20 kg", when I start hating myself for lack of will-power and lack of self-discipline and, and, and... Then Enough is Enough!

I have asked myself what seems possible, what can fit me and my very personal life style?
My answer now is LCHF. I have researched a lot about it (Thank You, Internet, forums, blogs, smartphone, laptop, tablet. Thank You!!!) I have lost the first 3 kg and am very motivated. I have found great books and recipes. I can tell more if anyone is interested.

As for now, I will continue the plan and will continue to inform myself and listen to others on the internet, etc.

I would be grateful for any replies.

Together we are strong!

Marching forwards!!!