View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-29-11, 20:22

Plan: Atkins?
Stats: 135/134/120 Male 5'5
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default LC, Intermittent Fasting & Excercise

So, I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here but here goes!

I've been doing a ton of research these past few days and some experimenting and I've decided to start a diet/exercise plan that includes low carbing, intermittent fasting and exercise.

I started fasting on Sunday at 4AM and only drank water, water with a tbsp of vinegar and green tea (I'll explain that later). On my fasting days I did cardio and burned 500 calories and on the 3rd day, eat day I ate no carbs. So, the deficit I managed to make up from my fasting days would be 6600 calories and I usually try to keep my calories under 1200 on my eat days but if I feel a little peckish I wouldn't mind going above it.

So far, I've lost 6lbs but that's most likely water weight. Today marks my 2nd period to start fasting and I feel like I can really pull this off. The fasting lets me save money on food too.

So yeah, I just wanted to share my plan and progress and see what you guys think. If it's safe and whatnot.

As for the vinegar and green tea, I heard they help to suppress hunger and speed up weight loss and I just thought I had nothing to lose.
Sponsored Links