#7   ^
Old Mon, Aug-06-18, 16:40

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLx
Now if they could just get more whole fat/no sugar yogurt in the stores, other than in the big tub. I wouldn't mind some flavored stuff with stevia or something too. That Triple Zero stuff has the weirdest mouth feel, and too sweet. I choke it down sometimes just for a quick protein fix, or mix it with kefir but it's still not good.

I've just been starting to see A2 milk in a regional store. I don't drink milk anymore but I bought some A2 whey protein, and the flavor seemed reminiscent of milk I remembered in my childhood. I remember seeing more "brown cows" on the farms back then.

I struggle to find good yogurt-- I actually must go to WHole Foods, gup. I did see individual serving sizes--- for a small fortune. double gulp.

Yes, often jerseys were kept to add the butterfat that the Holsteins dont produce. Oddly, the milk is sold by the hundred weight based on the butter fat content. Odd as the government was squashing fat consumptionf for a while , some 40 years. Obviously with some countries now running short on butter, these Jersey girls have regained popularity.

Last I knew, RUssia was building a 100,000 dairy facility on the border of China--- help feed their diabetes epidemic. Saddly. Likely to be Holsteins. I would be cautious about introducing this milk to people that are not milk drinkers. ANd if they do, it is the old cattle like a yak mostly likely.