#15   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-18, 15:39

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoogirl
Wow, I have been following your posts, I do want to wish you luck, however you must really feel like you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel hang out with us, dull boring Low Carber's.

As for me, I like the dull boring routine, and hey, it gets the job done...so, it is all good.

Ha, ha,...no, its not like that. As I recall reading, a person goes through some serious physiological stuff when starting a strict diet like this. Plus, I stopped alcohol literally the same day, January 1st and everyone knows THAT causes a person to get "flaky". I've been a heavy drinker all my life. In addition, the written word can be perceived the way the reader feels it in the mood they are in, as much as the writer's mood when writing.

I took heed when Jey mentioned that I used the word boring and realized maybe it was coming off wrong. I did not mean to project, criticize other otherwise define anyone in here with that word. I dont know anyone here well yet. Anyone taking that word to heart is taking it personally themselves. It's just a descriptive for me, but in retrospect, it can come off wrong I guess and can actually be perceived as a bit immature.

I did a search in this thread and I used it 5 times prior to this post...so its not like my posts were saturated with it. But, the last thing I want to do is come off arrogant or elitist. I am trying to keep my attitude in check as I "detox" and intend to try to not offend anyone if at all possible. It's not intentional if I have.

Trust me, its really obvious if I do intend to. I'm not the passive/aggressive type.

I appreciate your well wishes and will try not to complain about all the stuff I cant have that I have loved all my life. I figured that would be a common theme in here

I was just helping my wife with her Christmas boxes in the garage a while ago, taking down and putting up as she packs away the season and she asked if it was hurting my back (I do have back issues). I said, "no, the back is doing great", then gritted my teeth and said..."I do want a freaking martini, a biscuit and a cookie really bad though!"

She understands