Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #1687   ^
Old Sun, May-26-19, 15:50

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- So for ME and YOU- and those of that do not have the luxury of a JOY meal we need to rename it.
For me a JOY meal is when I get through my day on plan which is right for me. I know I CAN'T have treat meal- see prior post! It doesn't work. but then again- not everyone is a carbolic like you and me.
They can call it treat night, joy meal, what every floats the boat. Bottom line it does not effect them them the same way it does us. .... IE Low carb our way!

So our Joy meals are the ones we navigate through the crap and eat - walk the line- that is where I feel good.
Don't get hung up on terminology. We know that some can get a pass and some of us can't. We need to suck it up and find ways that are yummy to us!

Come on now- what is better than a BBQ slow cooked rib???????? -
Anyway- that is where I am at. I am keeping my blinders on and doing what is good for me! that is as low carb as I can get!
Everyone here is so inspiring- you are to me! You and I are kindred in the way we eat! No sweat my gal pal! I have seen you- you are beautiful!!!!!!!- blond bombshell and don't you forget it! flannel and all!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

What beach are ya hitting up? I know you are counting down days!

LORI-
- so happy you are having a good time with sis! I SO hope you insist on an MRI about your arm!!!!! I think you should not worry about the what if's until you have solid answers and you don't!!!!!! TRUST ME- I know what it's like to like the mind goes wild.
take one day at a time!

HI to all!!!!!!!- enjoy your day!
------------------------------------------------
Yes - the kids couldn't come. Now Ava is running fever and not keeping anything down. Typical Stomach flu like DD had! - keep it no thanks- yes please stay home!

So I shared my dinner- with my neighbor and her elderly mother. I made chicken salad - like 2.5 pounds of it- no way to eat that much.
I ate till full then saw I have a huge bowl - maybe 2 pounds left. I wrapped mine in butter lettus- and that is what I had. I know they will make sandwiches with what I gave them. I made it pretty. I put butter lettus in a circle and plopped a good pound in the middle. then I sprinkled parsley, baby tomatoes, and walnuts on the sides for presentation! HEY ya know presentation!
Ma- (her name- the mother) answered the door and was delighted. My friend is gonna roll her eyes yet another meal her way! Thanks what she gets for befriended me! She hums and hawls , but she doesn't cook so I know she loves it. She came over last night and sat on my island and watched me cook.
Then she goes"you REALLY do like doing that don't you?" - Yup- my happy place.

I spent ALL day out looking for a table. Who would have thought a table was SO much trouble!!!!!!- First I am NOT paying $$$$$$$$$$ fora frekin table. HELLO - I will toss a 10 dollar table clothe over the card table and call it a day!
What I want and can afford are two different animals. And to be honest what I want won't fit in this space. I am a small table space- 60 inches long- 35 wide- TOPS- small space. What I found that works is over the 600- FORGET IT!

Saw a print though I fell in LOVE with. It would be my anchor piece! It has.......... wait for it........... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!! It's gray, whit and black- with sparkles......... I don't know!
BLUE- and why don't you live closer???????

I had my food- dogger at feet- and going to pour my first holiday glass of wine. Time to relax after being in heat and all- I can wait. I MIGHT go back and get that piece- 129.00 right OK for me! - it was abstract........ just colors.........

Great night all-

100% in eating, walking, and water today- even though not challenge day- and it's my JOY day!!!!!! WINK WINK!!!!!!
All good