Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #1682   ^
Old Sun, May-26-19, 07:23

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

gotch'a Lori. a one meal treat boy I would not be happy with a 1 meal treat. I wish, omg I wish I was that person! For me if I get back XYZ then I want INSTANTLY back everything else I gave up. I want it all, I want it now! Sad but true.

I wish a lot about how I handle food...…what could be different and what could change to make it all work well..….super cool ya'll can do what works so well for ya. I know the sneaky mental and physical carb intake works so bad against me yet my brain can't work it all out to moderate, make the body not want and more.

thanks for giving me that info tho….ain't a whole day off, you allow one meal. That would so work for so many and if we call it JOY does that mean that every other meal we do eat that is considered 'healthy and correct' a 'misery meal'?

see that, that is how I go.

I see if we label a JOY meal as such, then is every other meal in our week a bad meal? One we don't want, have to wait to deserve a 'joy' meal and not live good until that meal comes?

yes I know, my mind goes there truly. I see my Joy meal as a reward, a great thing, something I allow myself, yet every other time I eat I see it as more depriving myself, not being a great meal, not being what I want vs. what my joy meal would be.

I tell ya I don't think straight on it all LOL

just spouting out here guys...what comes to mind for me.