Old Mon, Dec-24-12, 15:53

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenders
Merry Christmas Eve!
Well, this morning I'm up to 238.4!!! Arrgghh. Not sure why. I was down to 236.2 and have been slowly gaining the past few days even while staying on plan.
Here's yesterdays meals:
B- 2 scrambled eggs in butter with 3 pork sausages
L- 3 ham and cheese roll ups with mayo and mustard
D- 1 piece grilled chicken thigh, 3/4 c. rice with butter, 3 small slices of rum cake, 1 ice cream bar, 1 glass of wine

No, it's not CALP but I've been having a big reward meal with lots of carbs to get down to 236.2. It's just strange that I'm gaining. The only difference now is that I'm eating 2 CM instead of just one plus a snack. Am I just not giving it enough time? I should be doing my weekly weight calculations, right? Any gain is irritating so I guess I'm really just venting.
Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Blenders: the same thing happend to me over the last 16 days. If you click on my tracker it will take you to my page and you can review my past data or stats and my weight went to 223 then right back up to 224 and 224.5 and just stayed like that for 16 days! I knew I was in a plateau but it was still annoying.

I think you should take Patricia's advice and make sure nothing "new" at the CM's could be the culprit. Also, were you maybe a bit "dry" when down to the 236.2? That happend to Hubby one day and he said he thought he was so low from being dehydrated. Just a thought. I say just stay on plan and if you feel good about the way you are identifying foods as being on plan for CM's then don't sweat it and it is probably just a hormonal shift. I always gain a couple pounds right before my TOM and usually a couple days after am down that PLUS a couple more so I actually look forward to my TOM now! LOL

MIW