View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-25-19, 17:08

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Default Chaffles

Gee, until a couple months ago I had never heard of these things and suddenly they were everywhere! I assumed they would be discussed here too and in fact I’ve seen posts about them in people’s journals. But I went to search here, and I mean the advanced search function where google is used to search the lowcarber site, and whether I type chaffle or chaffles I keep getting zero hits, telling me to double-check my spelling? I know the basic search has never really worked but is the advanced google search also having issues?

Quote:
**** Your search - Chaffle site:forum.lowcarber.org - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords. ****

Who else is a chaffle fan? They’ve become a new fave of mine. But here is my burning question... How do you PRONOUNCE “chaffle”? Since it seems to be a portmanteau word combing cheese and waffle it seems like it should rhyme with waffle (choffle?) but I can’t bring myself to pronounce it like that. I want to pronounce the “chaff” part to rhyme with chaff as in “the wheat and the chaff”. I’ve never hear anyone say it, only read the word. Do we have a consensus here? I don’t want to be in the wrong. 😉
Sponsored Links