View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-04-19, 10:07

Plan: Atkins/Duke diet
Stats: 267/173.8/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 76%

LiterateGr -I can understand your musings as I am almost in that place myself. I have moved from obese to overweight in the BMI chart and have another 29 pounds to go to be "normal". I can't wait......I will be so glad to be listed as "normal" on the doctor's reports. I hate picking one up and seeing myself listed as obese! I have lost 90 pounds and have been sitting on that for a while = practicing maintenance before I should!

Like you, I found it weird to try on clothes and find them too big. I too order online and have guessed at a smaller size only to get them and find them too big. Its a nice problem....we have to change our mindset.

Glad you mentioned the nightgowns as I have been wondering what in the world is wrong with me.....shoulders falling off....I thought maybe one should was dropped or something.....that is one area I have not replaced. All those 2X gowns are way too big now.

Hang in there and enjoy maintenance. For me, it is adding fruit, which I LOVE and missed. I eat blueberries almost every day and other fruit in season. I try not to eat too much of it,

OK guys.....what is DANDR?